Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bringing you up to date

Moved into my new accomodation this weekend, very nice and eclectic but no interweb. This could slow blogging as I'll have to do it at work instead. Anyway whats been going on...

Monday we received our first drubbing in our first cup game, 5-1. They were fairly dirty players, at one point I won a free kick when there was some inappropriate cupping preventing me from taking the shot. But nevermind, as I don't really care and just play for fun it didn't really demoralise me that much.

Yesterday I had a chat with some of the guys who run a music thing from our building about the acoustic coffee house idea and they were keen to support which is nice. Makes my life easier, now I just need to do a bit more advertising. Might do some more of my favourite activity and phone some schools later and try and see if their music departments are interested.

Currently listening to: Neil's DAB digital radion in the office, he's got it set to Gold and we are all about the old school! Including House of the Rising Sun, yeah you know it!

No comments: