Monday, October 13, 2008

Yesterday

All my troubles... no. Yesterday was pretty good, really nice evening when the mist settled over the rec as I was walking back from the new youthy thing we set up. Street lights shining through, very pretty. Went really well for a first night, 24 through the door and I spent the evening messing around playing guitar, basket ball, chatting, table football. Its not really work is it.

Acoustic coffee house is looking positive as well, spoke to the music departments at one of the local schools who was almost embaressingly enthusiastic. Still trying to sort out the opening night properly, the Renaissance man might be playing which is always good.

Today we've been mostly sorting out stuff for this commissioning service thing. There is going to be drama, I'm going to be involved - this can only be a bad thing! Could be a laugh though. I'm also giving my testimony which should be good; apparently its a dramatic one, I'm not too sure. Hopefully it will come across nice and clear.

And tonight there is football, I've nobbled my knee so who knows how it will go. Hopefully we'll bounce back from last week though. Well its a nice thought!

No comments: